Monday 2 July 2012

Surprising Times

Well I thought I would share my very surpising but great news with you all.......... I am expecting, due on the 7th November!

It has come as quite a shock as it was not planned but I am very happy and can not wait to meet my little bambino, the next few months are going to very busy for me and exciting as I decorate the nursary and buy all the essentails and non-essentials lol.

I must say I have had a quick look into the baby buggy world and it all seems very compilcated detailed ,and expensive I actually think it is easy picking out and getting prices on cruises....... do you agree??? So many different brands then the model and spec then theres the quality and of course the price, oh and not forgetting the dreaded reviews.

I am sure it will all fall into place and I am looking forward to taking my little one on a cruise one day especially as most of them offer such good baby and child facilites now.

No comments:

Post a Comment